Update: Registration is now closed.
The clock is ticking! The deadline to register for MEET is THIS FRIDAY, February 20th. MEET is designed to Motive Educate Entertain and Train. Day 1 is already sold out. To register for for the Day 2 on March 3rd, click here.
We’ve worked long and hard developing a program that will be both engaging and informative. We’ve gathered top industry experts and 365 gurus under one roof for extensive training, stimulating dialogue and professional networking.
All are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to mine the wealth of knowledge and expertise.
The day will open with a special presentation from Bob Bolak, President of Sandler Training on Strategic Customer Care. Following the opening presentation, there will be four panel discussions on the topics of:
- Optimizing Product Choices
- Theft & Spoilage
- Customer Service & Contracts
- VDI-VMS and Software Integration
We are pleased to have Michael Kasavana, PhD, and NAMA-endowed professor in Hospitality Business at Michigan State University, John Hickey, success consultant at Tech 2 Success as panel emcees.
Following the panel discussions there will be presentations on the topics of:
- The Right Products for Micro Markets – Kelly Fulford, Senior Category Development Manager, General Mills Convenience
- How to Win Customers and Keep Them Happy – Matt Caston, 365 Retail Markets, Chief Strategy Officer
- Inventory Management – Erin Calkins, 365 Retail Markets, Business Analyst,
- Promotions– Sarah Brooks, 365 Retail Markets, Business Analyst
In addition to the panel discussions, there will be private training led by 365 employees. Appointments for the private sessions are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you’ve registered for MEET, keep an eye out for the sign up invitation in the coming week. Attendees can register for the following training sessions:
- DVR Camera Installation
- Payments and Credit Card Processing
- Inventory Management
- Reporting and SmartHQ
The entire day culminates in the release of our brand new platform that has been carefully developed based on customer feedback and industry standards.
Did you book your hotel room yet? We have a special group rate for MEET. Click here to book. Last day to secure your room with our group rate is February 23rd.
Hearts reign supreme in February. Valentine’s Day is around the corner and on January 30th, President Barack Obama declared February as American Heart Month. Therefore, in honor of hearts around the country, we’ve dedicated this post to the blood-pumping, life-sustaining organ that looks nothing like picture we learned to draw in school.
A Few Not-So-Fun Facts
- Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of death in the United States and claims more lives than all forms of cancer combined.
- Heart disease causes 1 in 3 women’s deaths each year, killing approximately one woman every minute.
- 90% of women have one or more risk factors for developing heart disease.
- The symptoms of heart disease can be different in women and men, and are often misunderstood.
- The direct and indirect costs of heart disease total more than $320.1 billion. That includes health expenditures and lost productivity.
So what can you do?
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day.
- Load up on essential fatty acids. Raw nuts like almonds and walnuts as well as seeds like flax seeds are a good choice.
- Add some color to your to your diet! Aim for 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, tomatoes, red bell peppers to name a few are heart-smart options and they would make an awesome salad.
- Get at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday. A brisk walk is sufficient and is a great way to relieve stress.
- Talk to your doctor about starting and maintaining a heart-healthy regimen.
The good thing is that being heart-smart doesn’t mean you can’t indulge. Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and chocolates and wine are on the heart-approved list – just be sure to grab the healthy kind. Give your sweetheart dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate and pair it with a glass of red wine.
Visit the American Heart Association’s website for more information about heart health and additional resources.
Troy, MI – February 3, 2015 – 365 Retail Markets is celebrating the addition of AirVend into its family of products. 365 and AirVend have partnered together in the past to bring innovative solutions into the vending market and are looking forward to continuing their foodservice technology development under one roof.
AirVend, founded in 2012, is a vending technology company based in Provo, Utah. AirVend designs, develops, and distributes interactive touchscreen devices that can be retrofitted to nearly any vending machine. AirVend’s AV5 and AV7 units provide operators with a cashless payment solution, machine telemetry, inventory tracking, and the ability to wirelessly load and display promotional materials. The progressive technology allows for not only credit card payments, but also mobile payments using Near Field Communication (NFC), a growing trend in the industry. Additionally, AirVend units have the capability to display nutritional information, a feature that is especially significant given the new legislation governing the vending industry.
Offering AirVend alongside the current line of products will allow 365 to continue to drive technology change and growth in the industry and provide operators a more comprehensive suite of products. As the two businesses grow together, development teams from both organizations will be working to integrate both platforms.
“The 365/AirVend partnership has always been a very natural one for both companies” said 365 Retail Markets chief executive Joe Hessling. “As we take this next step, there will be little to stand in the way of what this industry has been begging for, a seamless connection for inventory, reporting, payment, promotion, and consumer engagement.”
About 365 Retail Markets
365 Retail Markets is a fast growing vending, foodservice and MicroMarket technology provider based in Troy, Michigan. Their best-in-class self-checkout and vending payment systems have been adopted by many of the leaders in the industry. Its proprietary, 365 MicroMarket, is a turnkey unmanned market that allows customers to increase sales, improve the customer experience, and increase profits, while decreasing operating costs. 365 Retail Markets has been pioneering innovation in the vending industry for over five years and continues to revolutionize the market with superior technology and ultimate flexibility in customization and branding.
For more information about 365 Retail Markets, visit www.365retailmarkets.com. You can also join 365 Retail Markets on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn.