365 Retail Markets, award-winning MicroMarket and vending technology provider, will be showcasing a new suite of products during the NAMA OneShow, booth #427 in Las Vegas, NV at The Venetian on April 19-21, 2017.
365 is committed to continually releasing new cutting-edge technology to help our customers increase sales and grow their businesses, and we are proud to showcase the following new products:
- 365 nanomarket™ is a modern, tablet-based device for smaller populations, allowing operators to expand into locations that were previously cost prohibitive. Operators will enjoy the ability to quickly and easily open new locations without sacrificing the quality and innovation they have come to expect from 365’s suite of products.
- ReadyTouch is best known for creating self-service point of sale software for onsite foodservice operations within corporations, schools, airports, healthcare and more. With a variety of modes, the ReadyTouch system fits any dining scenario from self-checkout to kitchen management, for increased efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Cancel Alert is designed to reduce theft by better enabling operators to collect data and investigate shrinkage.
When a purchase is cancelled, the kiosk webcam captures an image of the customer and real-time transaction details. This data is uploaded to SmartHQ and logged as a Cancel Alert, including the location, time cancelled, kiosk screen, total amount, and customer account.
- 365 Inside is a low-cost, easy-to-install add-on for vending machines. The combination of the device and the company’s 365Pay app creates a seamless cashless payment solution that can also generate operational reports, transmit wireless real-time alerts and push nutritional data.
- P2PE enables clients and consumers alike to be confident that their transactions are secure. This makes conversations with client IT departments much easier!
- Connected Campus℠ seamlessly connects MicroMarkets, nanomarkets™, AirVend, and ReadyTouch products with a single stored-value account (GMA) and app!
“This year is really special for 365. As always, we have several new products and partnerships to launch at the show, but this year is over the top,” says 365 CEO, Joe Hessling. “With new hardware, software, mobile, services, team members and special consumer engagement tools, this NAMA will be ludicrous mode for 365.”
365 Marketing Manager, Jen Tonio will be speaking on Promotional Merchandising and Effective Marketing at the NAMA OneShow Pre-Conference Education Session, Mastering Micro Markets, on Tuesday, April 18.
Contact us for a demo of our new software, or visit booth #427 to learn more about our kiosks from the 365 team.
About 365 Retail Markets
365 Retail Markets, a rapidly growing self-service technology company with offices in Metro Detroit, Santa Clara, and Provo, creates devices that connect people with products at work. The proprietary 365 technology provides a turnkey platform that allows customers to increase sales, improve the end user experience, and increase profits while reducing operating costs!
For more information about 365 Retail Markets, visit www.www.3www.365retailmarkets.com.
Jen Tonio, 365 Retail Markets