Commits to provide preferred contractual terms to partners, suppliers and customers who honor a similar Climate Pledge.
Troy, MI – December 1, 2015 – Today, 365 Retail Markets announced that it has joined the American Business Act on Climate Pledge, joining more than 140 companies from across the American economy that are demonstrating their support on climate action.
“We are proud to take the Climate pledge and as good global citizens we are committed to continuing to improve our energy efficiency and sustainability through innovation and new technology.” said Joe Hessling, CEO, 365 Retail Markets. “We plan to use this as a rally call and encourage our partners and customers across the globe to follow our lead.”
We put forth our pledges as follows:
At 365 Retail Markets, we are committed to environmentally friendly business practices for a more sustainable future. As part of our 2015 initiatives, we redesigned our facilities using energy efficient technologies and reducing energy consumption while accommodating for a growing workforce.
As part of our continued efforts, we pledge to:
- Improve energy efficiency across all our offices and facilities by 20% by 2025.
- Commit to purchasing 25% renewable energy for the operation of our offices, warehouses and other facilities by 2025.
- Design and develop future products, services and technologies with improved energy efficiency and lower carbon emissions.
- Commit to provide preferred contractual terms to partners, suppliers and customers who honor a similar Climate Pledge.
- Develop long-term business plans, budgets and facilities improvements aligned with our Climate Pledge and our commitment for energy efficiency.
About 365 Retail Markets
365 Retail Markets, an expanding, self-checkout technology company based in Troy, Michigan, offers the best-in-class platform for vending, foodservice and hospitality. Its proprietary, 365 MicroMarket, is a turnkey, unmanned market that allows customers to increase sales, improve the customer experience and increase profits while decreasing operating costs. 365 Retail Markets has been pioneering innovation in the vending industry for over five years and continues to revolutionize the market with superior technology and ultimate flexibility in customization and branding.
365 Retail Markets has experienced rapid growth over the years and was most recently listed on the Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Companies in the US.
Jen Tonio – 365 Retail Markets
888.365.7382 ext. 149