In 2008, 365 Retail Markets was started in a
garage, with three hard working friends.
Since then, Joe Hessling has built his team to over 130 employees across the country, and expanded 365’s business to deliver the same great technology and service that we have in the US. However, Joe remained true to his Michigan roots by not only keeping the headquarters in Metro Detroit, but also making it the hub of our design, development, support and manufacturing of our world class point-of-sale hardware, software, and mobile technologies for the workplace.
With tens of thousands of payment centers in the marketplace, 365 has been expanding our offerings beyond MicroMarkets to encompass a broad range of self-service and payment products.
- 365 launched nanomarket™ & Connected Campus.
- And we welcomed ReadyTouch to the 365 family, expanding our ecosystem to include dining service.
- Stay tuned for more developments ahead!
- 365 was recognized on the 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, for the second year in a row!
- The team shipped out over 5,000 devices (in this year alone).
- We went international- expanding to Canada, Italy, and the United Kingdom!
- 365 partnered with McCarthy Capital Fund VI to level up our business development.
- CEO, Joe Hessling was recognized as a Champion of the New Economy by Dbusiness.
- 365 comprised 45% market share for MicroMarkets, according to Automatic Merchandiser’s “State of the Industry” report.
- We launched 365 Inside with the 365Pay app.
- 365 Inside was recognized as Automatic Merchandiser’s Readers’ Choice Product of the Year.
- We were still keeping up with that 99.99% uptime for kiosks & software!
- 365 received recognition on the 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
- We expanded the 365 family, welcoming AirVend.
- Cancel Report capability was added to our product suite as a MicroMarket security feature.
- 365 joined the Business Act on Climate Pledge.
- Our first 365 MEET User Group Conference was a success!
- 365 was recognized as one of the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch by Michigan Celebrates Small Business.
- We developed new partnerships & received Series A financing.
- We also deployed over a dozen feature upgrades to both kiosk and web management, including QuickCharge capability, multilingual and SMS receipts.
- 365 was recognized as a Crain’s Michigan Fast 50
- The 365 Gen3 Kiosk was launched as a new companion to our existing portfolio, along with multiple payroll deduct and stored value account options.
- We became the first provider to achieve full PA-DSS certification.
- 365 moved (seriously, again) to our current office & manufacturing facility.
- Uptime was maintained at 99.99% for both kiosks and software.
- 365’s newly launched self-checkout Gen2 Kiosk won the NAMA Innovation Award.
- The team moved AGAIN to accommodate continuous growth.
- Uptime for both kiosks and software reached 99%.
- 365 secured significant funding, and initiated a large-scale rollout to the industry’s largest vending operator.
- The team moved out of the garage & procured new office space to accommodate growth.
- We were blazing trails, enhancing our industry-first RFID system with a barcode-only & full cash-coin kiosk.
- 365 Retail Markets launched our initial business plan & market testing for an RFID-based self-checkout system.