Does Stockwell work with other 365 technology?
- Yes, Stockwell is part of the 365 Connected Campus, so you can offer it alongside micro markets, smart coolers, or even traditional vending machines.
What is the general capacity of a Stockwell?
- For both sides (ambient and refrigerated) of the Stockwell, with a standard 20 fl oz. bottle or a 12 fl oz can offerings and standard pushers, the total capacity is 140 units. With a typical product offering 2 oz bags of chips and/or snacks in the ambient side, an average capacity per shelf is 36 units. If stocking standard 4 oz bags of chips and/or snacks in the ambient side, an average capacity per shelf is 20 units. If stocking candy bars in the ambient side, an average total capacity is 560 units, with 140 units per shelf.
What type of internet connection does Stockwell need?
- Stockwell will receive internet through the cellular OptConnect devices which are inside the Stockwell unit.
What is the onboarding process for Stockwell?
- Onboarding for customers new to Stockwell begins with a remote training session and then continues with a visit from a 365 Professional Services Technician in-person at the customer’s facility or on-site at a Stockwell 2.0 installation.
How do I prevent fraudulent cards from being used at my Stockwell?
- Cards are charged a pre-authorization amount of $10 by default but can be as low as $1. Operators have the choice of setting this.
How do you get a receipt?
- Customers simply enter their text or email on the Stockwell’s Pico device.
How do you see the price of the product?
- Touch the magnifying glass icon on the Pico device. Then, scroll through to see available products and prices.
Stockwell is not just a retail solution; it’s a tool for business growth and increased customer satisfaction. To unlock these exciting possibilities or dive deeper into what Stockwell can offer your business, reach out to our team with the form below. Together, we can redefine retail experiences and elevate your business to new heights.