Update: Registration is now closed.
The clock is ticking! The deadline to register for MEET is THIS FRIDAY, February 20th. MEET is designed to Motive Educate Entertain and Train. Day 1 is already sold out. To register for for the Day 2 on March 3rd, click here.
We’ve worked long and hard developing a program that will be both engaging and informative. We’ve gathered top industry experts and 365 gurus under one roof for extensive training, stimulating dialogue and professional networking.
All are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to mine the wealth of knowledge and expertise.
The day will open with a special presentation from Bob Bolak, President of Sandler Training on Strategic Customer Care. Following the opening presentation, there will be four panel discussions on the topics of:
- Optimizing Product Choices
- Theft & Spoilage
- Customer Service & Contracts
- VDI-VMS and Software Integration
We are pleased to have Michael Kasavana, PhD, and NAMA-endowed professor in Hospitality Business at Michigan State University, John Hickey, success consultant at Tech 2 Success as panel emcees.
Following the panel discussions there will be presentations on the topics of:
- The Right Products for Micro Markets – Kelly Fulford, Senior Category Development Manager, General Mills Convenience
- How to Win Customers and Keep Them Happy – Matt Caston, 365 Retail Markets, Chief Strategy Officer
- Inventory Management – Erin Calkins, 365 Retail Markets, Business Analyst,
- Promotions– Sarah Brooks, 365 Retail Markets, Business Analyst
In addition to the panel discussions, there will be private training led by 365 employees. Appointments for the private sessions are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you’ve registered for MEET, keep an eye out for the sign up invitation in the coming week. Attendees can register for the following training sessions:
- DVR Camera Installation
- Payments and Credit Card Processing
- Inventory Management
- Reporting and SmartHQ
The entire day culminates in the release of our brand new platform that has been carefully developed based on customer feedback and industry standards.
Did you book your hotel room yet? We have a special group rate for MEET. Click here to book. Last day to secure your room with our group rate is February 23rd.